WELCOME TO THE LAW OFFICE OF ARIE EBRAHIMIAN
At the Law Office of Arie Ebrahimian, we take great pride in our ability to solve unique and complex problems for our clients with respect, responsiveness and results. Thinking that you have or might have a legal problem can be extremely daunting and overwhelming. But you do not have face these problems on your own. You have a compassionate and empathetic advocate on your side. At the Law Office of Arie Ebrahimian, we establish a personal relationship with our clients and guide them through the legal process. We strive to provide our clients with complete privacy and confidence, competent and experienced representation, and compassion and understanding throughout the entire process.
OUR IMMIGRATION PRACTICE
If you are facing difficulties regarding deportation, citizenship, green cards, or visas, your first step should be to contact the Law Office of Arie Ebrahimian.
Our main goal is to provide those who come to us for immigration help with dedicated care and attention. We treat each person as an individual and not as a case. We understand that the immigration process can be confusing and emotionally traumatizing for everyone involved and so we are here to walk with you through every stage of the process. What sets the Law Office of Arie Ebrahimian apart from other immigration firms is that:
- Our 24/7 toll-free hotline allows callers to speak directly with an immigration attorney, and not just with a secretary or paralegal
- We offer weekend appointments
- Because Attorney Arie Ebrahimian has personally lived through the immigration process, he understands the emotional hardships that many noncitizens face
Immigration law involves an unusually complex set of constantly changing factors, but the right attorney can greatly simplify the process of obtaining a visa, green card, or citizenship. Contact us to speak directly with an immigration lawyer and if appropriate, schedule a no obligation office consultation.
OUR LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW PRACTICE
The Law Office of Arie Ebrahimian represents employees and employers in labor issues and employment disputes relating to the following:
- Discrimination (age/race/sex/sexual orientation/race/religion/national origin)
- Wrongful termination
- Whistle blower
- Wage and hour claims
- Employee handbooks
- Employment agreements
- Regulatory compliance
- Drafting and auditing of policies and procedures
Whether you are a documented or undocumented (“without papers”) worker in California, you have rights protected by state law that guarantees payment of wages for work performed. Your rights include but are not limited to:
- The right to be paid the minimum wage
- The right to take rest breaks
- The right to take meal breaks
- The right to a pay stub or wage statement every time you are paid
- The right to overtime compensation
- The right to be paid your wages on time
- The right to file a wage claim without the fear of retaliation from your employer
- The right to file workplace safety and health complaints
If your rights as an employee have been violated, you are invited to contact us today for a case evaluation.
Lacking the foresight to identify and correct potential labor disputes can be a costly distraction for California business owners, resulting in costly litigation and substantial financial penalties. We provide critical planning for our clients to develop and implement training and employment procedures as a means of effectively anticipating problems and help avoid litigation in the future.
California employers are invited to contact us today for a review of their ongoing labor and employment consulting needs.